We are happy to inform you that thanks to SolarOwl and Durkinblock, there is a new room added to the donator shop! Just head straight from dshop spawn and turn left to get there.
We have added all of the mega stones and spawners with certain spawn eggs! If you have any other suggestions of what to add to the dshop, please tell SolarOwl or Durkinblock.
Hey guys, I’m excited to announce the completion of my latest project, Gambling. Gamble your Tokens in this roulette style spinner for the chance to either 2x or 14x your tokens! Check it out with /gamble
Be sure to stay tuned as I also have a few more things that are nearly done that I know you guys will like. :)
- PC Staff
Hey everyone! If you've played Pokemon Gold or Silver, then I'm sure you know of the famous Bug Catching Contest!
This event will take place on Saturday, November 18th, 4 pm PST (6 pm Central Time).
The rules are simple: At the special event warp (to be announced that day), you will receive a stack of special balls that you are required to use for the event. Nothing else will be allowed. You will have 30 minutes to explore the fenced in area and catch a bunch of bug Pokemon! Once the time is up, you must choose the rarest and strongest Pokemon you caught for the judges to judge. We have a secret judging method, so try to get the best Pokemon you can find! If you run out of special balls, we will supply more.
There will be lines to wait at for the judges to go through the Pokemon one by one, so judging may take a bit of time. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in advance!
Prizes will be bug-themed, but kept secret til the contest is over as a surprise for the top 3 winners! They are a bit more unique than previous prizes.
Special thanks to SonyXPeriaM and Irauhl for helping me build the arena/building!
Hey guys, we’ve been hard at work and I’m excited to finally announce some cool updates for you guys!
I’ll start off with my personal favorite, Emotes. Express yourself to the entire server with our wide selection of Emotes, available with the /emotes command. Unlock them in the voting crate and the donor store.
Next up, PokeHats! Show off your unique style with special hats that are visible to everyone! Check out the available options in /pokehats. Unlock them in crates and the donor store.
For the last of our feature additions, we’re bringing back PokeSashes! Collect and wear a variety of new sashes with /pokesash. Unlock them in crates and the donor store.
Now I’ll be going over some major changes we’ve made to the server.
- Donator ranks Legendary and PokeMaster can now change their prefix color with /prefix (PokeMasters can choose bold & rainbow options)
- All players now have access to /kit tokens which gives 10 tokens for free daily (regulars & veterans get 15 & 25 respectively). This means all donor ranks will now get an extra 10 tokens per day, with PokeMaster getting an extra 20.
- 15 new titles have been added to crates and the donor store
- Shiny crate now has a chance to win a shiny legendary
We’ve realized that our gym leaders dedicate a lot of time and effort towards the server, so here are some changes we decided to make running a gym a bit more rewarding.
- Leaders get an exclusive title of their gym (current leaders ask a SeniorMod+)
- Leaders now have access to /kit gymleader (8 ultra balls, 8 rare candy, and 2 random EV reducing berries daily)
- Leaders now get 8 rare candy and 10 tokens for every battle (win or loss)
- Leaders are now able to become a leader of up to 3 gyms if they have the required Pokemon
- Challengers now get a random TM based on the gym type for every victory. Just like in the game!
We’re also excited to announce our new YouTube competition! Check out our thread for the exact specifications, but basically the two people that upload the most YouTube videos of them playing on the server from now until November 30th will win the PokeMaster rank (or equivalent value) and the exclusive “Youtuber” title. On top of that, for every single video uploaded we will reward 2 master balls. So get uploading, the competition starts now!
We hope you guys enjoy these updates! As always if you have any ideas you want to see added to the server please make a thread in our Feedback & Suggestions category on the forums, we’re always on the lookout for cool ideas that will make us stand out from the rest.
- PC Staff
Hello Pokeclub community! We have arranged for a tournament between players! The tournament that was supposed to be on October 28th had to be rescheduled because only 3 players signed up, now the tourney will be on November 24th/25th
The rules are as follow:
- Single battle, 3v3, level 50 all (through battle rules. This means your Pokemon can be higher levels, you just have to type in level 50 all in the battle rules section before the battle starts).
- You cannot have any duplicate Pokemon on your team. Only 1 of each.
- Duplicate items are allowed.
- The following Pokemon are banned completely: Rayquaza, Mega Kangaskhan, Hoopa, Aegislash, Arceus, Darkrai, Deoxys, Dialga, Giratina, Groudon, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Mega Lucario, Lugia, Mewtwo, Palkia, Reshiram, Sky Shaymin, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zekrom, Smeargle, Speed Boost Blaziken. Mega Blaziken, Mega Salamence, and Mega Gengar are now also banned*** Mega Diancie, Mega Mewtwos (since Mewtwo is banned anyways), Mega Audino, Mega Sableye, and Mega Metagross are now banned.
- You are allowed a single pseudo-legendary, and a single legendary Pokemon on your team (and don't say it's technically a mythical Pokemon, AKA Mew and such).
- Only one Mega Evolution Pokemon on your team. If you have a Mega Gardevoir and a normal Alakazam for instance, that is alright. Both cannot have Mega Stones.
- Passing stats with the move Baton Pass is prohibited.
- No healing items that aren't held. An example of a banned healing item would be a potion or a revive.
- No 1-hit KO moves such as Fissure and Sheer Cold.
- No nicknames on the Pokemon, unless it's the Pokemon's name with color.
If you wish to join this tournament, all you need to do is private message Solar#1466 on Discord, or message SolarOwl on the forums. You must include what your subjective team will be. You may change it whenever, just make sure you pm me the changes. I am keeping track in order to check the legitimacy of the team in respect to the rules.
There will be prizes for 1st-3rd place.
- Shiny legendary Pokemon of choice
- Legendary Pokemon of choice
- Random legendary Pokemon
The Tournament will be held at this time,
- US East Coast - November 24th 8:00 PM
- US West Coast - November 24th 5:00 PM
- United Kingdom - November 25th 1:00 AM
- Netherlands - November 25th AM
- Perth, Australia - November 25th 8:00 AM
- Japan - November 25th 9:00 AM
- Melbourne, Australia - November 25th 11:00 AM
If your time zone is not listed here, use http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com to get your time zone!
We hope you all have fun, and thank Hugamouse for coming up with the rules!