Page
of 2

Bug Hunter program

10 replies
Votes:
+5
In an effort to make both the server and Pixelmon mod as perfect as possible we've decided to launch a bug hunter reward program. If you see something that's either broken, out of date, a typo, no longer relevant, etc. on the server or website then report it on this thread and get rewarded! Depending on the severity of said bug we'll give a reward ranging from a Master Ball to some keys.

Please include the following (if applicable):
  1. What exactly is wrong
  2. Expected functionality
  3. How to reproduce the issue

Thank you for helping make the server better for everyone!
Posted Jan 19, 18 · OP · Last edited Feb 24, 18
Votes:
Woohoo! Time to take advantage of this :>

At both warp Spleef and warp Parkour, you cannot exit the portals. It says that commands aren't allowed.
Basically, you can't use the portals for their function.

GTS is still down.

If there is a hole under a chest in a claimed territory, you can place down a Minecart-Hopper nearby and push it under the chest to steal the items. (Credit to SilentCubeHD for showing me it)

That's all I can think of right now. I'll look more later.

~Silver
Posted Jan 20, 18 · Last edited Jan 21, 18
Votes:
Old, claim trick for the hopper minecraft hopper for stealing stuff. I showed him it to test. Can't really prevent it with any plugin. Just people gotta be careful with their chests.
Posted Jan 20, 18 · Last edited Jan 20, 18
Votes:
If you are fighting a boss pokemon and crash. The boss pokemon might get stuck in battle even though you are no longer in battle, thus making it impossible for anyone to fight. I don't know how to fix this but I talked about it in the fourm post I had made earlier today.
Posted Jan 28, 18
Votes:
+5
wrote:

At both warp Spleef and warp Parkour, you cannot exit the portals. It says that commands aren't allowed.

GTS is still down.

If there is a hole under a chest in a claimed territory, you can place down a Minecart-Hopper nearby and push it under the chest to steal the items. (Credit to SilentCubeHD for showing me it)

~Silver
just the kind of bug i was looking for (the portal one). thanks!
Posted Feb 1, 18 · OP
Votes:
wrote:
wrote:

GTS is still down.

~Silver

Time for more Spleef bugs!

The first couple blocks of Snow (the closest to the entrance) are unbreakable. I don't know if this was on purpose or no, but you can stand there to gain invincibility.
Posted Feb 3, 18
Votes:
+5
wrote:
wrote:
wrote:

GTS is still down.

~Silver

Time for more Spleef bugs!

The first couple blocks of Snow (the closest to the entrance) are unbreakable. I don't know if this was on purpose or no, but you can stand there to gain invincibility.
Fixed, thanks
Posted Feb 24, 18 · OP
Votes:
+12
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Just a bug I tend to encounter alot is when I mega evolve a pokemon in a battle, it switches it's normal ability even to hidden ability. I have encountered this with my charizard on my main team that sometimes ends up with the HA after a battle and doesn't appear to get tough claws after mega evolving. Also my beedrill on my gym team has it's ability changed after battle. I have heard others also having this problem, I assume it is a glitch in the mod itself. Just thought I should point out this bug. Thanks for reading.
Posted Feb 25, 18
Page
of 2
Top Posters
349 Posts
288 Posts
254 Posts
223 Posts
196 Posts
NoticeNotices